2007-presentMatthew and I bought a building in the northern Berkshires and decided to open our storefront through the arts.
Founded in 2007, Greylock Arts is an arts organization located in the Berkshires at the foot of Mount Greylock in the town of Adams, Massachusetts. With an emphasis on underrepresented forms of interactive and new media arts, Greylock Arts presents exhibitions and talks, develops educational programs, and fosters community involvement to facilitate a deeper public appreciation for emerging arts practice.
Since opening our doors, we have:
- Co-curated and installed over twenty exhibitions
- Hosted events, panels and performances
- Received funding from the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Arts (through New Radio and Performing Arts) to develop Networked Realities: (re)Connecting the Adamses a collaboration of MCLA Gallery51, and Turbulence.org
- Served as collaborators in two Massachusetts Cultural Council Creative Schools Program Grants: Kidspace at Mass MoCA developing and teaching art and technology curriculum in the fourth grade classroom at three North Adams Public Schools; Berkshire Arts & Technology Public Charter School developing and teaching curriculum centered on collective storytelling practices in the high school.
- Served as collaborators in adaptive photography workshop with Community Access to the Arts (funded by Berkshire Taconic Foundation)
Visit Greylock Arts